About the Event
This event will be led by SAMH (Scottish Association for Mental Health).
This training module is split into two, 1.5hr sessions within one day and is tailored to give managers the skills to support positive mental health in the workplace. The sessions will run 10.00-11.30am and 2.00-3.30pm, you must be able to attend both sessions.
- Introduction to mental health
- Creating a mentally healthy workforce
- Understanding the most common mental health problems part 1: stress
- Understanding the most common mental health problems part 2: depression and anxiety
- Employers legal duties and responsibilities
- Managing mental health at work
- Having a conversation
To attend this training, you must work in the Scottish museums and galleries sector in a role where you have responsibility or opportunity to support others – e.g. line manager/supervisor.
Please note there are multiple dates for this event, follow the registration link to view all sessions.
Zoom link will be sent to participants nearer the time.