About the Event
Intellectual Property (IP) can have huge benefits for heritage organisations of all shapes and sizes in terms of potential income generation opportunities as part of well thought out business models. A vital issue now more than ever.
This training session will provide the practical tools you need to understand the issues, benefits and costs associated with generating income from IP. As well as this, you’ll have the opportunity to ask specific questions and gain advice from one of the UK’s leading IP specialists.
- Identify the key characteristics of different types of IP within the context of exploitation
- Examine different types of Intellectual Property Rights and what they protect
- Discuss how rights might be exploited, managed and protected
- Review the relationship of IP assets and different types of business models
- Cite authoritative sources of information