About the Event
This course will consist of 6 online sessions:
Module 1: 28th Sept & 5th Oct 2021
Module 2: 26th Oct & 2nd Nov 2021
Module 3: 7th Dec & 14th Dec 2021
- Have the opportunity to gain an ILM Award in Leadership
- Develop tools to support your museum or gallery in the current climate
- Become a more self-aware and confident leader that can step up and make a greater contribution
- Explore your communication skills and enhance your ability to have positive and courageous conversations
- Support the growth of ethical and values-led leadership whilst building a network that can support and sustain your organisation
Effective leadership is central to the growth and sustainability of museums and galleries across Scotland.
This programme is for learners who are new or aspiring leaders. It is designed to support learners to develop key leadership skills in order to work productively with those around them and lead in an effective and authentic way .In addition, participation in this programme will contribute to growing your peer support network across Scotland.
Please book through our Eventbrite listing.