About the Event
Applications for cohort five of Communities Leading in Tourism are now open.
Communities Leading in Tourism is a personal development programme that will give you, and your community organisation, the knowledge and leadership skills you’ll need to influence, plan and manage sustainable tourism development for the benefit of your community.
- Develop your personal leadership skills and insight into the potential opportunities tourism offers your community.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the complexities of the tourism sector.
- Hear inspiring stories of communities, in the UK and internationally, who have taken a lead in tourism to build economic resilience.
- Create a strategic vision and plan for leading the sustainable development of tourism in Scotland, to support recovery and development post-Covid-19.
- Participate in a global community of practice sharing experience, insights and inspiration around community-led tourism.
This 12-day programme starts in January 2022 and is delivered by Social Enterprise Academy on behalf of the Scottish Government, Highlands and Islands Enterprise (HIE), South of Scotland Enterprise, Scottish Enterprise and Skills Development Scotland
Apply by 8 December 2021Register online